Please note that the platform only allows payments via CoinPal. If your preferred payment method is Offline Payment or Wire Transfer, please get in contact with Apexto team via email or online chat so we can assist you further with the order placement.
Way 1: CoinPal supports multiple currency payment methods. Place an order directly on the website and pay for the cryptocurrency(Currencies accepted BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC).
Way 2: Offline Payment
USDT ERC20 Address：0xBF8114867024da56597ffD38E67835B7F4F0B012
USDT TRC20 Address：TRFvftXweHzJ6yto1jwYoC682Uj7foYPSs
USDC ERC20 Address：0xFbB1F17d7A7F6A3D3Ee2EC68c0302bD23f8AB22f
USDC TRC20 Address：TA9eUYuAF4jwpEGAay7kKaqs6MGtNSgnBe
Way 3: Bank transfer
Bank specific information is as follows.
| BANK NAME:
||The Bank of East Asia, Limited
| BANK ADDRESS:
||10 Des Voeux Road, Central , Hong Kong
| SWIFT CODE:
| Bank code:
| ACCOUNT NO:
|| APEXTO TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LIMITED
Please read all terms of shipment and payment before placing your order.
Apexto has two warehouses, Shenzhen warehouse and Hong Kong warehouse. Our orders will be shipped from one of these two warehouses.
- All mining machine products are shipped in original packaging.
- For large and overweight products such as immersion cooling products, water coolers, mobile mining, immersion cooling accessories, etc., please contact the website customer service to calculate the postage before placing an order.
1 – Packaging details: carton packing / per unit
2 – Worldwide delivery(Customer Request Acceptable): UPS, DHL, FedEx, EMS, TNT and Special Express Line (double-clear tax lines and door-to-door service for countries such as Thailand and Russia)
3 – Port: Shenzhen / Hong Kong
4 – Lead time: in 7 days after payment
Note: If you have any questions about the logistics information, please contact us immediately. We will track your shipment and get back to you as soon as possible.
All items are non-refundable and orders not cancelable. (Except in the increase in mining machine prices due to the fluctuation of prices or in the case of out of stock)
We offer no warranty for pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The product is sold “as is”.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by usage of the products not supplied by us;
- hash boards or chips are burnt.
During the warranty period, we will undertake to repair, or based on our sole discretion, to replace a defective product by an identical or similar (e.g. newer) version of the product, unless the defect was the result of Warranty limitations.
The costs incurred in connection with the return of the product, part, or component to our service processing facility shall be carried by the product owner. If the product, part, or component is returned uninsured, you assume all risks of loss or damage during shipment.
Warranty Period for GTX Graphic Card series
- A three-month warranty is provided for all products under GTX Graphic Card series when used for mining.
- A three-year warranty is provided for all products under GTX Graphic Card series when used for gaming.
Warranty Period for all Miners
- The warranty period for brand new machines is 6 months
- No warranty period for used machines
- Antminer S19 series machine warranty period is 1 year
1 — Transportation costs and all other costs (if any) pertaining to the return of a product shall be under the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
2 — The period of repair shall depend on the type of problems encountered.