The model IBelink K1 MAX is the latest and the most profitable ASIC miner on the market for mining Kadena.
KDA is the basic mechanism suitable for newbie, which greatly increases the number of cryptocurrency users entering the market. The only source manufacturers of KDA are Goldshell and IBelink, and IBelink leads both in computing power and price.Available as a pre-order for the first batch shipment in June 2022.
iBeLink BM-K1 Max(32Th)
|DIMENSIONS||131 × 157 × 399 mm|
The K1 MAX has a 113.3% increase in hash rate over the original K1+ out now, 32 terahash vs 15 terahash. This machine as of publication date is making about $32.61 per day or so and using around $9.22 in electricity per day.
A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. All sales are final. Defective machines will be repaired for free under the warranty policy. The following events will void the warranty: overclocking the miner; customer removal and replacement of any components without receiving permission from Broadeng; damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges; burnt parts on hash boards or chips; damage due to water immersion or corrosion in a wet environment.
- Support for POW Blake2S Algorithm Digital Currency (KDA)
- Support for mainstream stratum protocol mining pools
- Provides a web interface management platform that simplifies system setup and large-scale deployment
- The web interface provides calculation statistics and mining status monitoring
- Supports the use of a web interface to restart mining software or systems
- Provides a self-test function of the power-on system and monitors the status of the chip in real time
- Provides calculator blade LED status display for large-scale mine machine management
- The setting and automatic switching of the main and multiple standby pools are provided
- It has the function of independent error monitoring and automatic restart recovery of calculating blades
- The Hardware Watch Dog ensures that the system recovers automatically from network or system errors
Kadena Wallet and Pool
If this is your first time mining kadena then before you login to the machine you need to select a kadena wallet and pool to use for your kadenda mining needs. First select a wallet to hold your kadena coin in. There are various options for that. I use zelcore myself, you can download the zelcore app and it produces a wallet address similar to a bitcoin address but specific to Kadena. You could also use a wallet on an exchange to store your kadena such as Binance where you could then exchange or withdraw it. After you have your wallet address you need to select a pool to use. The pool is what gives your miner work to do on the network and then allocates rewards to the machine based on its speed of mining. There are various choices depending on the type of coin you are minining. For Kadena mining I recommend PoolFlare.
Available as a pre-order for the first batch shipment in June 2022.
Don’t hesitate to order it right now! For any questions please message, email, or call us. We are available.
- New iBeLink BM-K1 Max 32T Original Eaglesong Mining server Discount Kadena Coin Free Shipping $3,500.00
Our Reputation is Your Guarantee!
Other websites with similar names may try to confuse you to think we are the same. Shenzhen Apexto Electronic Co., Ltd has been in the Blockchain mining business for more than seven years. For the last 12 years, Apexto has been a Gold Supplier. We have all kinds of ASIC miners and GPU cards on sale, including Bitmain Antminer, WhatsMiner, Avalon, Innosilicon, Ebit, StrongU, PandaMiner, iBeLink, Goldshell, and others.
Join us: https://t.me/apextomining
Liked this article? Share it with others: